As you can see, this year’s event looks to be extra special! We added some new events this year.
|Friday, June 30
|7:00 pm||Little Miss Archer Lodge Pageant|
|Saturday, July 1
|7:00 am||1 Mile and 5K Run/Walk Start (Click for route map)|
|3:30 pm||Sky divers (weather permitting)|
|3:30 pm||Hometown Parade (See map below for route)|
|4:00 pm||Family Fun Games|
|Food Truck Rodeo, featuring:
|Vendor Fair, featuring 20+ vendors|
|4:00 pm||Bingo (located in the kitchen area)|
|4:30 pm||Cake Walk (located in the bay)|
|5:00 pm||Steady Drive Bluegrass Band|
|5:30 pm||“Splashdown” by the AL Fire Department|
|6:45 pm||$5 Hot Air Balloon Rides (wind & weather permitting) – Sponsored by the April Stephens Team RE/MAX One Realty|
|7:00 pm||Patriotic Ceremony|
|7:30 pm||Golf Ball Drop – Sponsored by Fred Smith Company|
|8:00 pm||Steady Drive Bluegrass Band|
|9:15-ish pm||Fireworks!!! (See map below for launch location)|
|10:00 pm||Steady Drive Bluegrass Band|
It’s not too late to become a Fireworks Sponsor!!! If you are interested, please click the link below for more information and a sponsorship form. Thank you for your support!
- Stay tuned for more information on the Road Race regarding registration.
- There is no cost to be in the parade, so decorate your float, trailer, truck, or horse and come on out.
- All food will be on the soccer fields in the Food Truck and Vendor Fair area. The kitchen area of the Community Center will have some seating available.
- Bingo will be held in the kitchen area of the Community Center.
- The cake walk will be held in the bay area of the Community Center.
- The Hot Air Balloon rides will cost $5.
- You can purchase a ball for the Golf Ball Drop for $3, or two for $5. The prize is $250.