This page presents historical documents about the community of Archer Lodge and surrounding areas. The community has gathered this information for you to read, but will not give claim to the validity and/or accuracy of all information. Numerous authors have reported on the community of Archer Lodge based on their own findings, thoughts, or personal experiences and this information is being published as a service for your own reading enjoyment.
All documents were created with adobe acrobat and can be read by downloading the free reader.
Community Published Information
- Archer Lodge Is My Home – Developed by the Community (2.7Mb)
- Archer Lodge – A Great Place To Call Home – Developed by the Community (8.1Mb)
- A Bridge to the Good Life – J. Kessler Eason & R. Carlton Vinson (1.9Mb)
- Good Old Golden Rule Days… – Submitted by R. Carlton Vinson (155Kb)
- In the Beginning… – Author Unknown (4.7Mb)
- One Room School House – The Smithfield Herald – Nov. 19, 1976 (2.2Mb)
- 1888 Letter of Sympathy for Masonic Lodge Member W.S. Earp – Compiled on Sept. 5, 1888 by Masonic Lodge (1.5Mb)