June 29, 2019 7:00am
Our annual Family Fun Day kicks off with the Archer Lodge 5K and 1 Mile Fun Run. We have moved the race this year to Archer Lodge Middle School (762 Wendell Road, Wendell, NC 27591).
- -Registration begins at 6:30 am in the middle school parking lot (Blue star on the map below). You can print off a registration form and bring it with you, or we will have forms available that morning (June 29).
- -Please park in the front parking lot.
- -The registration fees are as follows and include your choice from a selection of Archer Lodge merchandise!
- -$15 for 12 & under
- -The 5K and 1 Mile runs will begin behind the school near the ballfields (green running symbol on the map).
- -The restrooms at the ballfields will be open!
- -The 5K route is the bright green line on the map and will go around the school and parking lot before crossing over Wendell Road onto Wall Road. The turnaround is marked with a yellow running symbol on the map. You will retrace your steps back to the start/finish line.
- -The 1 mile route is the purple line on the map and will go around the school and return to the start/finish line.
- -Medals will be given out following the race for the following:
- -1st-3rd 1 Mile
- -1st-3rd 5K 12 & Under
- -1st-3rd 5K Women’s Open (13-49)
- -1st-3rd 5K Men’s Open (13-49)
- -1st-3rd 5K Women’s Masters (50 & Up)
- -1st-3rd 5K Men’s Masters (50 & Up)